Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Warning: Kinda Gross Poo Story

So I was making lunch and thought I smelled that Benjamin had pooed I checked and sure enough he had. Well I started to go to change him and noticed a brown thing on the floor and looked closer and realized it was a piece of poo. Then I noticed brown streaks on my kitchen floor. I then realized that a piece of poo and escaped from Benjamin's diaper and he had stepped on it and spread it around. I quickly changed and cleaned off the poo from Ben's diaper as well as washed the kitchen floor (don't worry). The joys of diaperhood. I did do something similar to Mom on Mother's day but that was partly Chris's fault. So I guess I sorta deserved it. Hope this made you smile. Kara

1 comment:

The Samples Sampler said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!! That's disgusting! My kids are going to be born potty trained!