Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just Updates

So last weekend we went and visited Meg and Ryan in Raymond. It was nice to see them and Benjamin fell in love with Ryan. Everyday since we left all Ben can talk about is "see Ryan, play basketball, watch baseball, see Ryan, long car ride, Ryan". As you can see he really misses Ryan.

Kaleb is determined to sleep as little as he can during the day. He sleeps fairly well at night but I like him sleeping during the day as well.

Benjamin, Kaleb and I all came down with the stomach flu the last two weeks. I was first and then we had a few days where no one was sick and then Benjamin started puking and then Kaleb started puking (it was hard to tell if he was sick or just spitting up). Finally they both got over it and I am able to leave the house without fear of the boys vomiting or the other.

The weather here has been fairly nice which is good cause our house heats up really easily.

I did turn a quarter of a century old on Sunday. Mom and Dad came to visit and brought a delicious turtle cake (recipe thanks to Laura) and we were supposed to have some of their garden lettuce but decided to pass when we found the caterpillar that was making his cocoon in the lettuce. I am sure it would have been good.

Well that's about it. Kara

1 comment:

The Samples Sampler said...

I hear cocoons are high in fiber and protien!