Monday, August 23, 2010

We made it!!!

So after pretty much 2 weeks of being at home with intermittant car use and Joe in Vegreville we made it here. You really do not know how dirty your house is until you move everything out of it. We like our new place and are adjusting to the quirks that a new home includes. I still have boxes that are not unpacked cause I don't know where to put it yet. I love having our rooms on the same level that we live on. And we splurged and bought a front loader washer and dryer and I am amazed at the pile of laundry that I start with and actually end up having clean at the end of the day.

It is crazy how many people from church know other people that we know. We have the Fishers are related to people in Drumheller. The Gillies who are related to people in Drumheller. Our bishop graduated with Joe's sister Michelle. I taught in Red Deer the Grand Daughter of a couple here. Someone from Veg (apparently this is how you abbreviate it) used to babysit one of my nieces from Taber.

The Egg is pretty big. At least it is an Egg and not the World's largest sausage like Mundare.

Night Everyone.

1 comment:

The Samples Sampler said...

I prefer to call it V-ville, but what do I know? I don't live there!