Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Plotting Birds

We park our car underneath a tree and we have always had bird poop on our car since moving here. One time (literally we have cleaned our car out once since moving here) we were cleaning out our car and a bird pooped on Joe. I had warned them that the birds were up there just waiting to poop on one of us since it had tried to get me when I had started to clean the car.

Today as I went out to the car I heard the birds chirping away and one threw a long stick down onto the ground it was at lest 2 feet long. I knew that they were up to something but still had to get everything into the car so we could go to mom and tots. Well before I knew it one of the birds flew above me and pooped....... Any guesses to where the poop landed?........ No guesses well it landed on my head. I am pretty sure the bird did it on purpose. Those magpies and pretty smart you know. Actually I have heard they are one of the smartest birds so I wouldn't put it past them to plot a head bird pooping plan.

1 comment:

The Samples Sampler said...

Time to get a bb gun! Haha!