Friday, August 7, 2009

Sleep talking

The last week or so Joe has said a few hilarious things in his sleep. The first one was "I have bats in my ears. Get them out." All the while he was thrashing about. When asked what is wrong he just repeated the above and finally calmed down. The second one "Get the bees out of here. There are bees in the room get them out." He was much more calmer with this one.

Now the funny thing is last night while getting Kaleb up Benjamin who I think was asleep asked me if I have a hat on my head. I told him no but he didn't respond back which makes me think he was asleep. I also caught him in sleeping funny before I went to bed last night. Benjamin was laying on his stomach width wise on the bed with his head slightly covered by his pillow and stuffed animal and his legs hanging off the bed. Silly boy.

No comments: