Monday, March 24, 2008

Back To Work

So I started back at the Wholesale Club last week and all is going fairly well. I did have one customer come to me thinking he could pull the wool over my eyes because I "looked" new. He left 4 boxes of chicken fillets on his cart and put up a box of chicken burgers. The chicken burgers cost about $12 a box less than the chicken fillets. Well I caught it and I don't think he realized I caught it until he was checking over his receipt outside.
Joe and I went to Drumheller for Easter which was nice but Benjamin loves getting into all of Grandma's stuff and there is a lot of stuff he can get into. He especially loved dumping the dog's water all over the floor, twice. Daisy the dog really has no patience for babies and I think Ben made her mad the last time we visited by playing with her toys.
Grandma Puzey gave Benjamin a big Leopard printed looking bear which Ben really likes especially if you make it look like it is talking.
Best story ever------I was in the living room and Ben was playing in the kitchen. I heard a bang and than a lot of plasticky noises coming from where he was playing so I went to investigate. I found Ben on the floor with saltine crackers surrounding him and he was justing eating away. It was dinner time but his food wasn't ready yet. Apparently he decided to go find his own food. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: