Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going Crazy!!!!!

So I look out my little windows and see the sun shining and yearn to go out for a walk and get out from under this fake lighting. Being not the only one who is going out I check the weather channel and find out the current state of affairs outside. Now anyone who knows Lethbridge knows that it can be windy here. But of course today, the day when I am feeling so very stir crazy, is one of the windiest in awhile. The wind speed is somwhere between 64 km/h gusting up to 78km/h. I am not completely crazy and know that at that speed even when it is sunny and warm out would not be good for walks with a 11 month old. So here I am grateful that I put Benjamin down for a nap before his whining completely drove me nuts. I love being a mom, but somedays I just want out of this house. With only one car, which Joe has, and the weather outside looking so deceiving I just want out. By the way I can't use the computer when Ben is awake because he loves to grab all of the cords or the printer or bang on the keyboard. Enough of my complaining, I should be happy that I get the car tomorrow.

Joe's brother left sometime today for the MTC which is exciting. I know we will miss him. Time does seem to go by a lot faster than it may appear.

1 comment:

Tom and Audrie said...

Iknow how you feel. Kaden likes to help me on the computer also. It makes life more interesting I think. We are also going stir crazy right now and Kaden is screaming because he wants to go outside so bad. Good Luck not going to crazy, but when you get there I will probably already be there:)