Friday, March 7, 2008

First Time Blogger!

So I have never blogged before and have no idea how to run this site yet. But I will learn.
Life is going great for us here. Joe is almost finished his first year at the Lethbridge College and has really enjoyed his studies there so far. I am going back to work on the 18th and having mixed emotions about doing this. First off I am excited to get some time away from Benjamin who gets into everything. Second I am dreading leaving him because he has been my 24/7 job for almost the whole last year. Benjamin is walking now which leaves everything overturned in my house. His little hands can reach up on top of the table and also open our 2 kitchen drawers. He loves chewing on shoelaces or anything string. Kinda like a puppy dog! I love making him laugh and get a kick out of playing his version of tag.

Ron, Joe's brother, leaves for his mission to Lima, Peru on Wedsnesday. I am excited for him to be doing this but saddened to not see him for two years. Benjamin has just started liking him and now he probably won't recognize him when he comes home.

Right now I am cooling my first ever homemade cheesecake and think I am going to be up for a while longer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Tom and Audrie said...

Looks good so far Kara!!!! I've found if you want to add a slide show go to slide.com If you need more help you can email me!!! I'm still learning too.

Tom and Audrie