Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life!

So I am no longer completely crazy. I was able to get out at least for a bit these last few days which was good. On Thursday I decided to try go out into the backyard here and let Benjamin run/walk around and play. Well that was all fine and good until I tried to get out. I forgot when I shut the gate behind me that the inside pull to get out had broke. So when I tried to get out I realized that I was locked in. I tried climbing up the fence a little to reach the latch and that didn't work. I tried every toy in the backyard and they didn't seem to work. I even tried to move a boulder from the backyard over to stand on and I couldn't lift it. Somehow one of the toys that I used unlatched the gate and we were able to get out. I did think about waiting for the people upstairs to come home but I had no idea how long they were going to be. Good thing I didn't wait, she didn't come home for at least an hour after I wanted to go back in.

I go back to work next week. I am starting to worry about all of the produce codes that I have forgotten. It is like I am going to be a brand new cashier that knows too much and yet not enough.

2 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

Haha!! Amusing story. I don't know what I would have done! I probably would have cried! You are very resourceful. I am looking forward to your blog about going back to work.

Sharon said...

Yay! I love to blog stalk! Glad I have another one to add to my daily rounds. I'll have to come visit you at work sometime. I went there last week for some things and it was way more peaceful than superstore or walmart!